Friday, June 16, 2006

Two new toys today!

OK, yesterday while researching for my class I found some cool stuff. I found an online media presentation that I couldn’t – my computer wasn’t set up for it. Jerry had told me about an open-source word/presentation/spreadsheet program that I should try. WOW. I downloaded and installed OpenOffice and it ran my program just fine. Nice!

I also started using the web editing tool NVU (WYSIWYG HTML editor with site management features derived from Mozilla) but can’t tell you too much about it because I’m so green at it. I need to recommend NVU to the non-profits I work with that don’t have a budget. It would be cool it if would work for them.

OK- Now you have two new tools to push you into the beyond!!!
~ the guybrarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home